How to Find the Best Australian Online Casinos
It is important to know how to choose an Australian online casino. Here are the factors to consider when deciding which casino is ideal for you:
- License and regulations: Many online gaming fans, especially beginners, overlook licensing. So, you must check whether the casino you want to join holds a license from a credible authority.
- Safety and security: Your confidential details at a casino must remain private at all times. For that reason, ensure the casino is protected using first-rate security protocols. Check the site’s URL (link) in your browser’s address bar. The sign of a locked padlock should precede it.
- Trustworthy and reputation: If an Australian online casino has loads of unresolved complaints from players, it will not feature on our list of rated casinos.
- Number and variety of games: The casino should offer a reasonable number of good quality titles. Besides, it should have different types of games from reliable software providers .
- User experience (app): You want to play on a gambling platform that is easy to navigate. Therefore, test the platform to ensure it is user-friendly. In addition, the casino must be accessible on personal computers and mobile devices.
- Bonuses and promotions: Perks are equally important when looking for a casino. So, look at the bonuses and promotions available at the casino. They shouldn’t have wagering requirements that are difficult to fulfill.
- Loyalty program (VIP-program): Loyalty programs are now a common feature at most online casinos. So, assess the program structure and the benefits members are entitled to as they move through the available VIP levels.
- Deposit and withdrawal options: The ideal casino should have a range of deposit and withdrawal options. Furthermore, the available banking options must be safe and trustworthy.
- Customer Service: The casino should have 24/7 customer service because you don’t know what time you will need help. On top of that, there must be effective ways to contact the casino for help.
Available Bonuses at Online Casinos in Australia
You will get various casino bonuses at online casinos in Australia. Here are some of the treats you will receive:
- Sign up bonus: Upon creating your account, you will get a sign up or welcome bonus. In most cases, the bonus is in the form of cash that you can’t withdraw directly. Some casinos will throw in a few free spins, which you have to use on specified titles.
- No deposit bonus: a No deposit bonus is one of the best risk-free treats you can ever receive from an Australian online casino. The best part is you don’t have to deposit any money to receive this offer.
- Match bonus: A match bonus is usually a percentage of your deposit up to a stated amount. For example, a casino may give you a 100% match bonus on depositing cash into your account.
- Reload bonus: A casino may give you a bonus for depositing money into your account over a certain period, e.g., a week, two weeks, month, etc.
- Free spins: Free spins are the most popular offer you will get at Australian online casinos. In most cases, a casino will give you free spins to use on one or several specific titles.
- Promo codes: There are cases where a casino gives you a bonus with a unique code (promo code). Therefore, you have to key in the code when claiming the bonus.
- Cashback bonus: A cashback bonus is a form of compensation an online gaming house may give you for your losses. It could be compensation for cumulative losses over a week or month.
How to Sign Up at an Australian Gambling Site
Signing up at an Australian gambling site should never be a complex task. The following step-by-step guide will help you create your account at your favorite gambling site:
- Visit the casino’s official site.
- Click on the button used to display a registration form. The buttons have different names, including Register, Join Now, Sign Up, Create Account, etc.
- Be sure to provide all required details in the registration form.
- Click on the button at the end of the registration form to complete the process. Some casinos may ask you to verify your details. In that case, you will either receive a verification link via your email or an SMS with a short numerical code.
- The site should log you in automatically. If it doesn’t, go to the homepage and log in to your account using your username and password.
Popular Online Casino Games in Australia
You will find various online casino games in Australia, but the popular ones include the following:
- Slots: Slots are the signature titles at all online casinos catering to gaming fans in Australia. So, you will find casinos offering progressive slots, classic slots, and video slots from different providers.
- Roulette: This is yet another casino game you will find on the game catalogs of most casinos. Popular roulette variants you are likely to play include European Roulette, American Roulette, and French Roulette.
- Blackjack: This is the most famous card game you can play at online casinos in Australia. The game is also available in various variants such as Blackjack Switch, Blackjack Perfect Pairs, European Blackjack, etc.
- Poker: If you like poker, there’s Stud Poker, Holdem, and Draw Poker variants.
- Baccarat: Baccarat is another card game Australian gaming fans like to play. Mini-Baccarat, Baccarat Banque, and Punto Baccarat are the most common variants of the game.
- Craps: The game involves the rolling of two dice. So, you simply wager on the outcomes of the dice before rolling. You can play several variations of the game like Crapless Craps, High Point Craps, Die Rich Craps, and more.
Available Payment Methods
Online casinos catering to gaming fans in Australia offer a range of payment methods. Therefore, you can choose the deposit and withdrawal options you like, including the following:
- VISA / MasterCard: Visa and MasterCard are the most dominant electronic payment systems worldwide. They involve the use of credit and debit cards. So, almost every online casino that accepts card payments offers Visa, MasterCard, or both.
- PayPal: This is a digital payment method commonly known as an e-wallet. You can use it to deposit funds to your account or withdraw winnings, depending on the casino you choose.
- Paysafecard: Paysafecard is a prepaid online payment method. You use a voucher with a 16-digit PIN code which you enter when depositing money into your casino account.
- Skrill: Formally known as Moneybookers, Skrill is an e-wallet that offers a variety of online payment and cash transfer services.
- Neteller: Neteller is also a digital payment method that allows you to transfer money to and from your casino account. The service also uses a Net+ card for cash transfers.
- Bitcoin: Bitcoin is the world’s leading cryptocurrency. It is, therefore, no wonder online casinos worldwide continue embracing the technology.
- Poli: This is one of the most popular online debit payment services in Australia. It allows you to make secure payments from your online banking portal to your casino account.
- Neosurf: Neosurf is a payment option that will enable you to deposit funds to your casino account using a prepaid voucher. Besides, you don’t have to provide your details to get the voucher.
- UPayCard: You can also use UPayCard, an e-wallet service provider. It lets you transfer money to and from your digital wallet.
Australia Online Casino Summary
Australian online gaming fans looking to have some fun have loads of options. However, not all available casinos are safe. For that reason, knowing how to choose the best casino for your unique gaming needs is crucial. And so, this article will help you make an informed choice when looking for an online casino in Australia. Equally important, always play responsibly.