What is a Casino Bonus?
Internet gaming is a highly competitive business. To stay healthy, Australian online casino brands need a working marketing strategy. Notably, offering casino bonuses is one of the most effective strategies in use.
A casino bonus is an incentive you get for joining and/or depositing on a casino site. Particularly, these incentives come in different shapes and sizes. Some of them may be specially tailored for you. That’s why you should keep checking your inbox.
How We Find and Rate the Best Casino Bonuses in Australia
Finding the best casino bonuses in Australia can be tricky, especially if you don’t know where to look. But we don’t want you to take a lot of time checking every casino. We scrutinize every section of a casino to gauge the overall effectiveness of the site.
By doing so, we can rate and recommend the best ones for you. Precisely, we consider the following aspects:
- License and regulations – Online casinos with great bonuses will always have a valid gaming license. This is the first thing to check before saying anything about the site. Most importantly, we ensure that the license comes from a recognized regulatory body and any casino we recommend has a valid gaming license.
- Safety and security – In online gaming, safety and security are paramount. And it’s not just your money that should be safe. Personal data too, needs safeguarding since intruders are always on the watch for loopholes. Therefore, any casino you choose should have the highest security levels.
- Trustworthy and reputation – A casino may promise the best bonuses but holding their end of the deal becomes a nightmare. That’s why you need a site that you can trust. Particularly, their reputation will tell you more about their trustworthiness. You might as well try to read player reviews for more enlightenment.
- Number and variety of games – While enjoying your bonus incentives, you should have a wide array of gaming options. You don’t want limitations here. Therefore, you need casinos with a wide variety of games.
- User experience (app) – Your gaming experience is also essential and you need to enjoy a friendly platform that’s easy to navigate through. And if the casino has a mobile app, the experience should be equally pleasing. That’s why casinos with great user experiences rank high in our recommendations list.
- Bonuses and promotions – You need the motivation to play on any given casino site. The best way a casino can motivate you is by offering irresistible bonus deals. Most importantly, we check how friendly the bonus terms and conditions are.
- Loyalty program (VIP-program) – Online casinos in Australia have a special place for loyal players. If you continue making real-money wagers, you can be enrolled in the VIP program. Here, you will get extra perks for your loyalty.
- Deposit and withdrawal options – Some casino bonuses can only be activated through a deposit. That’s why you need fast, safe, and easy-to-use banking methods.
- Customer service – Lastly, we don’t want you to be stranded during gameplay. You need quick intervention when things get a little complex. That’s why casinos with a friendly, professional, and reliable support team have an edge.
Different Casino Bonuses and Promotions
Casino bonuses and promotions are available in different forms. Some need a deposit for activation, and others don’t. Besides, there are offers for specific players, for example, VIP gamblers.
Also, new casinos come with new bonuses to cater to the growing demand. Therefore, you will have plenty of options when it comes to casino bonuses. In Australia, common bonuses are:
- Welcome bonus – This bonus is only available to first depositors. When you register, you’ll need to make a certain minimum deposit, and the casino will match your deposit amount by a certain percentage. After that, you will get your bonus money automatically.
- No deposit bonus – Unlike the welcome bonus, the no deposit bonus does demand funding. Once you have an active account, the bonus is all yours. No strings attached. But you might need to meet the wagering requirements if any.
- Free spins – Any casino offering slot games will most probably have the free spins bonus. Usually, this offer is attached to other bonuses and therefore claimed together. However, the free spins are only usable on selected games only. They may also have wagering requirements to be met. Therefore, make sure you carefully read the terms and conditions.
- Reload bonus – Any time you make a deposit, you can get a bonus for that. However, your deposit amount dictates the size of your bonus. You may therefore consider depositing larger amounts for better bonuses.
- Bonus codes – Some bonuses can only be claimed via unique codes, usually called promo or bonus codes. These codes are different for each offer. As such, one code serves its purpose, and that’s it. You’ll need another code for the next bonus. But don’t worry. Online casinos in Australia write these codes in the bonus terms and conditions.
- High roller and VIP bonus – VIP players usually get extra perks for their loyalty. You didn’t expect this status level to come empty-handed. With the high-roller bonus, you can reap great benefits. However, you must stake high to qualify. And it’s not a one-time thing. You must stake multiple times to qualify. But the rewards are worth every dime.
New Casino Bonuses in Australia
Besides the above-mentioned casino bonuses, you will come across a few others. In an attempt to attract more customers, casinos are introducing new bonuses. Notably, these offers come in different forms and percentages.
Some match your deposit amount, and others only want your loyalty. Therefore, you will always have something new to claim. Some of the notable new casino bonuses in Australia are free bets and cashback bonuses.
Benefits of Low Wagering or No Wagering Casino Bonuses
Wagering requirements dictate when you can withdraw your bonus money and the winnings accrued. Sometimes, even withdrawing winnings from your deposit money may be a problem. This shows how crucial it is to meet the wagering requirements.
Notably, it is easier to fulfill low wagering requirements than it is to meet the higher ones. Remember, the faster you play through the bonus money, the faster you can cash out your winnings. This may be hard in the high-wagering offers.
That’s why low wagering or no wagering casino bonuses are the best. You don’t want the disappointment of failing to withdraw your hard-earned winnings.
Casino Bonus Australia Summary
Online gambling is fun, but casino bonuses make it better. From the moment you sign-up, you will get various offers to color your adventure. Interestingly, you can start playing for real money even without touching your bank account. That would be a great way to start growing your bankroll without any risk.
However, you should be wise enough to choose the best casino site in Australia. Don’t be blinded by incredible bonuses such that you forget to check the fundamentals. But to save you the hassle, we have examined all casinos in Australia and recommended the best. Just click on any link here and get your bonus rewards.